The Scituate School Department has immediate openings for part time and full time bus monitor positions. Please call 647-4100 for an application!
Scituate Middle School Home
Watch our students compete in our spelling bee, live!
To apply to be a substitute teacher, you must have RIDE certification OR a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university.
Please follow the posted links for the latest information.
lets make sure everyone see this
At a Glance
- 7.25:1 Student to teacher ratio
- 100% RICAS Student Participation
- 92% of teachers have 3+ year teaching experience
- 94% of students said they come prepared for class
- 90% of students say there is an adult in school they can talk to if they have a problem
- 71% of students say their teachers make them explain their answers
- 70% of students said they felt like adults at school treated them fairly
- 88% of students said that doing well in classes is important to them
- 88% of teachers said they can change from one instruction strategy to another